There are many examples of outdoor advertising signs that can be used in electric vehicles. They can be found on a variety of buildings, including restaurants, shops, malls, hospitals, and retail establishments. Nearly all businesses and organizations use some type of exterior illuminated signage.
Why not consider pan-channel letters instead? Pan channel letters are quickly becoming one of the most sought-after options for electric sign advertising. These lighted outdoor custom signs are a highly visible and powerful way to attract the attention of passersby, as well as potential customers, who are actively looking for your products or services.
Image Source: Google
These are some important facts to remember about pan channel letters:
1. LED-illuminated letters are replacing neon signs more frequently, mainly because neon contains mercury.
2. LEDs use as little as 40% less energy than neon lights, which makes monthly operating costs less expensive.
3. For LED signs, letters do not need to be made individually like neon-lit letters.
4. LED lights to last longer than neon lights which can break easily. The repair costs for LED lights would be less than those for neon signs.
5. LEDs are simple to install and can be replaced quickly and easily.
There are many ways to mount pan channel letters. Mounting individual letters or other design elements directly on the building's surface is one option.
You can also shop from online stores to buy outdoor custom signs.