Students may need to grind for many reasons. Knowing the causes in the short term is unlikely to make a significant difference in their long-term results. The question is, what if you've decided to take drastic measures to improve your grades?
What type of tuition will yield the best results? What is the best way to get started? You can search for academy of grinds for the best courses and programs offered to different students of different classes.
Here's a quick overview of some of the options available and how to get them on our site.
I.Private tuition – One-on-one lessons
1. One-on-one sessions are priceless because students get individual attention. Tutors are able to pinpoint weaknesses, address them and help students.
2. Tutors can usually be flexible and will come to you.
3. Provides constructive feedback on student progress and honest advice on what to do next.
4. It is an individual session that forces people who are less inclined to work.
1. Revision is often more difficult for tutors who are less prepared and don't usually provide revision material like revision notes.
2. It can be hard to judge the quality of tutors.
1. Group tuition is often very affordable.
2. Often provide excellent revision notes
3. Teachers are among the most respected in their field.
1. You miss out on the benefits of one-on-1 supervision. Classes can range between 5 and 15 students
2. It is unlikely that you will get feedback
3. Students often have to concentrate for long periods of time.
4. It is possible that the student will quickly forget what they really need to be focusing on
III.Revision Classes – These are typically 2-5 day intensive courses
1. It can cover a lot of ground quickly.
2. This section contains complete revision tips and notes for the exam.