The birth of water is the process of giving birth to a baby in the bath or puddle of warm water. This is considered a safe and healthy way to have a baby. The delivery method was first chosen in the United States by a couple who gave birth at home, but then adopted by the medical community. It is believed that conveying babies for 9 months in the membranes and giving birth in the same environment is not only healthy for babies but also reduces stress for mothers. If you are searching for the best hospital for water birth in Macedonia visit http://plodnost.com.mk/service/ginekologija-i-akuserstvo/.
Water always calms, relax and calm. There are many women who prefer to work in water and get out of water to give birth. At the same time, there are women who choose to be in the water and give birth. Waterbirth has many benefits, including:
- The weight of the woman is reduced, which allows movement and free position.
- Sunbathing in warm water lowers high blood pressure.
- Warm water makes an elastic and relaxed dam. This will reduce the possibility of rupture and the need for cutting perineal and stitches.
- Pregnant women relax mentally and physically in water. This allows it to concentrate on the birth process.
- By floating, the mother experiences better blood circulation and effective uterine contractions. This increases the supply of oxygen to the uterine muscle. As a result, mothers experience a little pain and babies receive more oxygen.
In conclusion, the birth of water is effective, but it is important to seek advice from your doctor whether the birth of water is right for you or not.